Atomic was established by Simon Siegel in 1991 and started with a small shop on Forest Road in Nottingham. At the outset Atomic specialised in original 20th century design from the 1930's to the 1960's, with a particular emphasis on mid-century design. From small beginnings Atomic has developed into one of the leading UK suppliers of contemporary furniture and lighting. Over the years Atomic has developed relationships with the foremost international manufacturers of contemporary furniture, lighting and accessories, and now has one of the largest portfolios of design brands in the UK.
From the first small shop, Atomic now has a purpose built furniture showroom, office and warehouse complex in Calverton, Nottingham.
More than twenty five years experience in contemporary furniture and lighting gives Atomic unrivalled in-depth knowledge of design. This experience enables us to provide informed advice, expertise and a high level of service. At the Atomic showroom we show the best in modern furniture and lighting, and have a constantly changing display.
Atomic also has a dedicated commercial team working exclusively on projects for offices, retail, residential and hospitality.
Recent clients include:
- Paul Smith Ltd.
- Yo Sushi
- The National Farmers Union
- Marchini Curran Associates
- The National Trust
- Howdens PLC
- Linney Group
- The One Off
- Gordon Ramsey Restaurants
- Exeter Steet Bakery
Services that we provide include:
- Space planning for offices including storage audit.
- Lighting schemes for domestic and commercial projects.
- Interior design advice and specification.
- Complete furniture and lighting specifications for new-build and refurbishment projects.
- International shipping - we regularly ship to Australia, USA, UAE, Scandinavia and many other countries worldwide.
The Atomic website features a relatively small (although constantly growing) selection of our extensive range - to enquire about any designs not featured online please call 0044 (0)115 9657920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org